Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Little Bit Of This...A Little Bit Of That!

*I know this blog will be a little all over the page... so please bare with me =)

*At least once a day I hear Nick say to me, "you're my favorite." It feels so great to know that he has a favorite...and I am that! Tonight I said to him...never in a million trillion years did I think we would be us. It's crazy where life takes us. I am thankful that God has given me such an extremely giving, caring, loving and Godly man. Nick sacrifices so much for us...and I am proud to call him my husband. Now that that's out of the way... here is what is going on with us!

*In the very first weeks of our marriage Nick and I decided that every Saturday in the cold months would be Chili night! We both love chili...and while this was my idea...I never took into account how gassy we would be! HAHA! Well the first chili we had was turkey chili, next white chicken chili, then we had chili from Wendy's =) and the most recent one was chorizo chili. If you want any of these recipes let me know =). I'll probably do a blog soon and rate them =)

*Nick returned from Pennsylvania and I couldn't have been more excited! I can't believe how much I had missed him. Really...I thought I would be okay... I mean we dated long distance for 7 months of our relationship but it was so hard. I got used to him being around all the time...me cooking for him and us waking up to each other. Thank goodness for technology and FaceTime! 

*Because of the revival that he spoke at we had a little extra money... He decided that I needed some new things that would help me get back into some of my hobbies. He took me to the craft store (my favorite) and bought me a wood burning kit (I feel in love with one of these when I made our cake topper for the wedding). Along with this he also bought me some stuff to organize my art/scrapbooking/card making stuff that I have wanted for years but never would buy for myself. I love the fact that we both embrace each others hobbies. 

*Nick and I both became members of Obetz Church of the Nazarene and we are excited to serve! When Nick was gone at the revival he realized how much he missed traveling and preaching. We know where God is leading us...but we are in a time of preparation... this is a hard place to be. However we are so excited to see where God is taking us!!! 

Thank you all for Keeping Up With The Joneses!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment